Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I want to live there!

My husband jokes with me that everytime I go somewhere I say "I want to live here." If I was rich, I'd buy a place in each of these spots. Then my family and I could travel back and forth whenever we feel like it. A bit of desert, a bit of forest, a bit of ocean, a bit of mountains, and lots of fresh air. Art and music too of course. Lots of that, and family.

Yarnell, AZ. I'd move there in a second for obvious reasons.




















Florence, Oregon
The air smells good, the people are friendly, and time slows down. Who cares if it rains a lot, look how gorgeous it is! I mean, the moss freakin hangs from the trees there! Oh the green......ahhhhh. So pretty.





















Yes I do......




















Joshua Tree, California
The vibe inspires me, the boulder's are sand-paper'y, and artists live there. Sometimes I like it hot.




























And of course, where I currently live isn't bad EITHER! So I am happy with what I have....until retirement at least. Heck maybe Doug and I will just travel the country in an RV for the rest of our lives, after we retire....starting in 2018.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home