Thursday, September 08, 1994

Love Is All You Need

What do you have to offer me
how can you provide
do you expect that I'll provide
do you think that's right

You say you still have feelings
one of which is anger
you say you tried to make amends
with cards that say God Bless You

Are words enough to make amends
how do words provide
all the needs that must be met
are met without your help

But deep inside my love burns strong
an eternal flame
no matter how I know fairness
that love remains the same

Yet I stay here and you stay there
you don't provide you won't provide
you want want want
and so do I

So what is right what is right
all my life I heard
that love is all you need
it conquers all it never dies

And now it's business too
it must provide to work
destruction brought it down
support will build it up

So why do you neglect ignore
instead of help and care
do you know not how to love
or are you just not there

So we're apart though I still love
it can't sustain itself
without support to build it up
it stays here on the shelf

All you do is great for you
is that what you want
because you don't provide for love
it's safe here in my heart

No matter how this all works out
my love for you won't die
even if we stay apart
I'm always at your side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home